In April, one of my best pals Cadence & I took a month long trip to Europe that we decided to call the #mcvoyage.
I'll be sharing pictures from each country over the next few months!
Cades also wrote some wonderful words about the trip on her blog: www.bycadence.com/blog
first up: England
I think of:
- Traditional Sunday Roast
- Miffy the cat (who hated us)
- trying to find Harry Potter in Oxford
- "mind the gap between the train and the platform"
- Mezcal Old Fashioned from Bistroteque
- watching the sunrise over Primrose Hill
- Nightjar Speakeasy
- rain + clouds in front of Big Ben
- smushed avocado brekkie
- cheers! lovely! brilliant!
- Columbia Flower Market