#mcvoyage went from England to Northern Scotland, where we made day trips to different cities over the course of 4 days. One of the most memorable days was in Stonehaven, Scotland: a tiny town by the sea, reminiscent of New England.
see the England pictures here.
I think of:
- watching the sunrise from a bus in Scotland
- eating fried chorizo for breakfast ( low point, don't recommend )
- cool, crisp weather and fields lined with pines
- cliffside hike to Dunnottar Castle
- fields of daffodils everywhere